We are seeking to hire highly qualified, dynamic, and motivated professionals for vacant positions. Read all the terms and conditions carefully before applying for these jobs. The minimum qualifications and experience required for this job are given below.
Are you seeking an opportunity to join a nationally recognized Property & Casualty (P&C) Insurance organization? What about an organization recognized by Forbes as One of America’s Top Employers and Business Insurance as A Best Place to Work? Randstad is seeking service-oriented professionals to join our insurance industry client, headquartered in Worcester, MA. This position is a permanent placement (direct hire) in a full time remote capacity with our client and is ideal for those interested in joining a highly collaborative environment that truly fosters employee growth!
- Review incoming written correspondence, request additional details when needed and draft written communications in response to service requests received from customers
- Process policy change and policy issuance transactions online, received through various channels within specified guidelines; makes policy payment plan changes as necessary with minimal assistance Responsible to follow through on all billing adjustments and changes to achieve customer (agent or insured) satisfaction.
- The work schedule will vary. However, you can expect to work a shift between the below hours of operation (in Eastern Time). You will work 7.75 hour shifts, 5 days a week. Hours are Monday through Friday, with working a rotating Saturday.
- 8:00 am through 9:30 pm
- Must possess a Property & Casualty License or PL License
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, or where you are from, you can find your place. We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture, encouraging diversity of people and thinking, in which all employees feel they truly belong and can bring their most colorful selves to work every day.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
We are a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you’re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than us.
we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
- Active Listening
- Adapting to Change
- personal lines license
- Call Center Support
- Customer Service
- Sales Support
- Property and Casualty License (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
sr licensed insurance agent