We are seeking to hire highly qualified, dynamic, and motivated professionals for vacant positions. Read all the terms and conditions carefully before applying for these jobs. The minimum qualifications and experience required for this job are given below.
Due to continued growth and success an opportunity has arisen for a Specialist Insurance Advisor (Taxi insurance) based in Parkstone. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company that invests in it’s staff and provides continuous training and support and an opportunity to grow in the business. You will be selling and servicing Taxi Insurance!
These vacancies are full-time and permanent. Candidates looking for job opportunities as Specialist Insurance Advisor should not miss this chance. The appointment will be made purely on a merit basis. The location of employment is UK.
Basic Facilities In Jobs:
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
- Free medical treatment for you and your family members.
- Career development opportunities
- Making / Receiving phone calls to new and existing potential Taxi customers offering them Taxi Insurance
- Providing high levels of customer service
- Dealing with new business, issuance, adjustments and renewals of insurance policies
- Helping customers find the most appropriate policy to match their needs and requirements
- Working towards branch, sales KPI’s and targets
- Any other duties required by the business
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, or where you are from, you can find your place. We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture, encouraging diversity of people and thinking, in which all employees feel they truly belong and can bring their most colorful selves to work every day.
- Competitive basic salary < £27k (regular salary reviews on performance)
- Heath care cash plans
- 4 x holiday + Bank holidays
- Further studies and gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Career progression into senior or management positions
- High street discounts
- Congenial office working environment
- Opportunity to grow and develop
- Previous experience in insurance not required – full training is provided for the right candidate
- High levels of Customer Service
- Professional, hard working and calm under pressure
- Confident with dealing with customers over the phone
- Probing/fact finding skills
- Work well as a team player and working to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Strong sales ability
- Full training will be provided for the right candidate
How To Apply For Specialist Insurance Advisor?
Please follow these simple steps:
- Candidates are requested to visit the link for the online application or Click Here.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- The HR department will shortlist the eligible candidates only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
Tags: Specialist Insurance Advisor