We are seeking to hire highly qualified, dynamic, and motivated professionals for vacant positions. Read all the terms and conditions carefully before applying for these jobs. The minimum qualifications and experience required for this job are given below.
our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
We are looking for self-motivated, highly driven and entrepreneurial individuals to join our Field Sales team at Insurance. As an accredited Life & Wealth Advisor (HLLQP/LLQP) you provide integrated life insurance planning and advice to your existing network of referrals and new client acquisitions. Your drive to understand the full-suite of Insurance Life, Whole Life, Living Benefits, & Wealth products enables you to provide valuable solutions to your clients based on their needs. Alongside your own prospecting and networking activity, you are fully supported by internal partners who work to help to deepen your client relationships through effective opportunity spotting and honest sales practices.
- Connect with clients through discovery to better understand their life events and offer comprehensive insurance and financial advice that aligns to their current and changing needs
- Promote a client-first mindset in a digital environment by meeting clients when it is most convenient for them
- Develop and deepen client relationships with the use of Salesforce and other compliant customer tools/electronic forms
- Contribute to and be accountable for your team sales success through the achievement of your individual sales goals
- Increase your external networks by capitalizing on market opportunities and referrals from approved centres of influence
- Regularly review individual business results and adjust activities as required to meet established targets
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment:
we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- The resources and support you need to develop your client portfolio and advance your career goals
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- A comprehensive compensation package and incentives that recognize strong performance
- Flexible health benefits that allow you to choose the level of coverage that is right for you and your family
- Employee savings, profit-sharing, and pension options to help you grow your savings and plan for future financial security
- Outstanding training programs and opportunities for career development
What do you need to succeed?
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent
- Business development and prospecting skills with a goal-oriented attitude with a strong ambition to succeed
- The ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Life/A&S License (HLLQP/LLQP), or willingness to complete before the start date
- 1-2+ years’ professional sales experience in the Insurance Industry
- An existing network of referrals and approved centers of influence
- Digital literacy using a variety of systems and tools
Nice to have
- Fluent in English + other language
- Great communication skills
- Industry Designations Preferred: CFP (Certified Financial Planner), CLU (Chartered Life Underwriter), CHS (Certified Health Insurance Specialist)
We’re proud to promote a culture where great people and ideas are rewarded and teamwork is encouraged. When you succeed, we succeed. Join us!
Life Insurance Advisor