We are seeking to hire highly qualified, dynamic, and motivated professionals for vacant positions. Read all the terms and conditions carefully before applying for these jobs. The minimum qualifications and experience required for this job are given below.
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. As a Licensed Property & Casualty Insurance Agent working remotely, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #experienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
Our TTEC work-from-home team has 41 preferred residency states. We are currently not hiring from the following geographies: FL, AK, CA, HI or outside of the United States. Residents of Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington, and Washington, D.C. will be considered only based on special business need.
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? You’ll have ownership over resolving escalated or complex calls from customers. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
- Answer incoming communications from customers
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
- Some upselling of products or services to existing customers may be required
- Continuing education paid
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- Base pay of $19 to $20 per hour plus performance bonus opportunities
- And we have a healthy benefits package based on your position that could include PTO, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness incentives. Visit www.mybenefits.ttec.com for more information.
More About Your Role:
We’re committed to ensuring you have the skills and support to be successful in your role throughout your career. From your first day in training, through individualized webcam-enabled, engagement and coaching, on into 1000s of free courses to support your career growth wherever that may take you. And we know that you bring with you the one necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. Our TTEC community is here for you as one dynamic, global family.
You’ll report to Team Lead. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience and the overall success of the team.
- Active Property and Casualty License
- 6 months or more of customer service experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Recognize, apply and explain your product or service knowledge
- Integrity to follow guidelines on maintaining members’ privacy
- Computer experience
- High speed internet (> 25 mbps)
- While we recommend a USB wired headset, if you have a headset already, you may be able to use that (except for Bluetooth headsets)
- Smart phone or another device that runs IOS or Android (iPad etc.) for your daily log-in
Licensed Property & Casualty Insurance Agent