We are currently not hiring from the following geographies: AK, CA, HI or outside of the United States. Residents of Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington, and Washington, D.C. will be considered only based on special business need.
We are seeking to hire highly qualified, dynamic, and motivated professionals for vacant positions. Read all the terms and conditions carefully before applying for these jobs. The minimum qualifications and experience required for this job are given below.
You’ll be using the knowledge that you bring to the role by helping others and giving them peace of mind. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on health-related products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
- Assist individuals in understanding their coverages and selecting the right products, services and best solutions to meet their personal health and financial needs
- Be providing full lifecycle customer service and sales where you could accept inbound or might be calling out to provide follow up
- Respond to customer inquiries with compassion and active listening and select the best solution in an efficient manner
- Identify additional needs customers may have and help them to upgrade products or services
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- And we have a healthy benefits package based on your position that could include PTO, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness incentives
More About Your Role:
We’re committed to ensuring you have the skills and support to be successful in your role throughout your career. From your first day in training, through individualized webcam-enabled, engagement and coaching, on into 1000s of free courses to support your career growth wherever that may take you. And we know that you bring with you the one necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers.
You’ll report to Team Lead. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience and the overall success of the team.
- Current Health insurance license in your state of residence
- High speed internet (>15 mbps)
- Minimum six (6) months sales experience
- Integrity to follow HIPAA guidelines on maintaining patient privacy (just as you would expect if it were your private information being shared)
- Strong customer service orientation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer experience
Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent