We are seeking to hire highly qualified, dynamic, and motivated professionals for vacant positions. Read all the terms and conditions carefully before applying for these jobs. The minimum qualifications and experience required for this job are given below.
Join a Leading Insurance Firm in Alderley Edge
An established and thriving Insurance Firm based in Alderley Edge is seeking a dynamic and motivated Insurance Executive to join their team. This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a company renowned for its innovative approach and strong market presence.
These vacancies are full-time and permanent. Candidates looking for job opportunities as Insurance Executive should not miss this chance. The appointment will be made purely on a merit basis. The location of employment is UK.
Basic Facilities In Jobs:
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
- Free medical treatment for you and your family members.
- Career development opportunities
This role offers an exciting and fulfilling career path with abundant prospects for personal and professional growth. As an Insurance Executive, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Manage the portfolio of clients, achieving targets for new business and renewals/retention of current clients
- Develop and manage good working relationships with clients and the management team
- Attract new business by identifying and exploiting opportunities in the local market
- Provide accurate quotations and meet sales conversion targets
- Introduce new products and product providers and promote/sell through regular client communications and visits
- Increase the profitability of existing product lines by encouraging clients to use added-value services wherever possible
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, or where you are from, you can find your place. We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture, encouraging diversity of people and thinking, in which all employees feel they truly belong and can bring their most colorful selves to work every day.
We invite candidates who possess the following attributes:
- Educated to A-level or similar
- Professional qualifications to Cert CII (or equivalent) are preferred
- Service orientated with the ability to handle multiple priorities and deliver on promises
- Numerate and confident with interpretation, analysis, and presentation of statistical data in report form
- Experience of working within a Commercial Insurance Broker function
- A sound understanding of Liability and Property Insurance
- Good knowledge of financial services, and in particular commercial insurance
Why Join: This represents an outstanding opportunity to become part of a thriving business with significant scope for career progression and personal development. You’ll be working in a dynamic environment that values innovation and teamwork, offering attractive earning potential.
How To Apply For Insurance Executive?
Please follow these simple steps:
- Candidates are requested to visit the link for the online application or Click Here.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- The HR department will shortlist the eligible candidates only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
Tags: Insurance Executive