We seeking to hire highly qualified, dynamic, and motivated professionals for vacant positions. Read all the terms and conditions carefully before applying for these jobs. The minimum qualifications and experience required for this job are given below.
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply Now button at the top or bottom of this page. After you click Apply Now and complete your application, you’ll be invited to create a profile, which will let you see your application status and any communications. If you already have a profile with us, you can log in to check status.
Please review the following job description:
Primarily responsible for independently marketing smaller and/or less complex accounts. Exercise independent decisions relating to client analysis of coverage, recommending coverage needs, and suggesting new lines of coverage for existing clients. Be viewed as a leader and resource by colleagues and peers who provides exceptional client service and serves as a mentor to others. Be knowledgeable of coverages, carrier guidelines, underwriting, legislative changes, and maintain relationships with clients and carrier representatives. Develop strong relationships with carriers and clients. Support Producer and Marketing Account Executives in managing larger and/or more complex accounts.
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Build and maintain key client and carrier relationships by phone, email and in person
- Execute a comprehensive client service plan for all assigned accounts that address their business needs and risk management goals
- Lead the client service team in service activities related to administration, billing, claims issues and problem solving
- Coordinate internal/external activities to ensure both new and renewal accounts are handled in a timely, accurate, and professional manner
- Continually seek cross-sell opportunities and suggest new lines of coverage
- Monitor and manage the renewal process for assigned clients. Coordinate meeting with client and/or Producer to present the renewal and supporting documents to gain acceptance of the renewal or commitment to go to market for alternative options
- Lead the marketing of accounts of smaller, less complex accounts
- Independently prepare marketing information for smaller and/or less complex accounts for Producer or client. Provide required information to Producer and participate in presenting options to the client
- Manage the implementation process; prepare and deliver all applicable forms to client
- Formulate a plan with Producer to conduct relationship management meetings and/or visits with assigned clients
- Proficient in the client management system(s), specifically to update policies that are written or renewed, log activities to document client meetings, carrier follow-up, service issues, establish follow-up date and daily manage follow up in client management system(s). Also, understand how to use the system to acquire information to assist clients
- Attend seminars, classes and carrier meetings to keep abreast of new products available for clients and acquire expertise in legislative changes, as opportunities occur
- Mentor team members
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested by management.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and related training
- Five years of relevant insurance industry experience
- Appropriate insurance license – Property and Casualty
- Strong client relation skills to build and maintain positive business relationships with clients and market contacts; including excellent communication skills and service orientation, cooperative nature, and tactfulness to resolve client and company problems
- Ability to utilize leadership skills by providing direction, constructive feedback, development and training while additionally being able to motivate others to maximize productivity and team morale
- Demonstrate proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
- Advanced degree
- CISR or CIC designation
- Experience working with franchises and hotels
- Experience with Requests for Proposal
General Description of Available Benefits for Eligible Employees of Truist Financial Corporation:
All regular teammates (not temporary or contingent workers) working 20 hours or more per week are eligible for benefits, though eligibility for specific benefits may be determined by the division of Truist offering the position. Truist offers medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, accidental death and dismemberment, tax-preferred savings accounts, and a 401k plan to teammates. Teammates also receive no less than 10 days of vacation (prorated based on date of hire and by full-time or part-time status) during their first year of employment, along with 10 sick days (also prorated), and paid holidays. For more details on Truist’s generous benefit plans, please visit our Benefits site. Depending on the position and division, this job may also be eligible for Truist’s defined benefit pension plan, restricted stock units, and/or a deferred compensation plan. As you advance through the hiring process, you will also learn more about the specific benefits available for any non-temporary position for which you apply, based on full-time or part-time status, position, and division of work.
Commercial Insurance Account Manager